Rental Information for 2017
1. Senior Citizen Program activities & City sponsored programs have priority.
2. Bookings are accepted approximately one year prior to event on a first come, first served basis.Rental Policies
1. Due to Fire codes -- seating capacity is 250.
2. Pool room is off limits during rental events.
3. Renters must inform staff if they will be using the stove or piano.
4. Catered events must pay kitchen rental fee.
Rental Fee Schedule for groups of under 100 persons
1. Non-profit Groups (public agencies, school, civic, etc.): No charge for rooms. A donation of time or money to the center would be appreciated. $50 Kitchen
2. Individuals (parties, anniversaries, receptions etc.): $70 main room $25 small rooms $50 kitchen
3. Business or sales events: $125 main room $40 small rooms $40 kitchen
Rental Fee Schedule for groups of 100 - 250 persons
1. Non-profit Groups (public agencies, school, civic, etc.): No charge for rooms. A donation of time or money to the center would be appreciated. $50 for kitchen
2. Individuals (parties, anniversaries, receptions, etc.): $100 main room $50 kitchen
3. Business or sales events: $150 main room $50 kitchen
Damage Deposits and Cleaning Fees
Damage deposits are due 6 weeks prior to date of event. The deposit will be refunded after the event if all policies were followed and center is left as it was found with all garbage disposed of. $35/hour janitor fee will be charged if needed. No smoking or alcohol is allowed on the premises and violators of this policy will lose their deposit.
Small rooms $35 damage deposit
The Montevideo Community Center reserves the right to limit proposed rentals to those uses compatible with the facility. No one will be denied use of the facility or otherwise subjected to discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, or handicap.
550 South 1st Street
Montevideo, MN 56265